Auckland law firm Foley Hughes is a specialist general practice firm with a particular emphasis on property and commercial law.
Established in 1980 by Michael Foley, the firm has gained a reputation for expertise, reliability, integrity and personal client service across a wide range of property, commercial and general law practice areas.
Buying and selling properties are some of life’s most significant transactions. By providing the best advice at the right time, Foley Hughes helps our clients to streamline their transactions and reduce their risks.
Our legal services include:
- Conveyancing – buying and selling property
- Commercial property transactions
- Property development, including freehold, leasehold and unit title subdivisions
- Property investment, including effective business structuring
- Property trading, including tax implications and structuring
- Retail, commercial and industrial leasing, acting for both tenants and landlords
- Property finance transactions – private and public lenders and borrowers
- Construction Law
- Property and business due diligence
- Joint ventures for property and business
- Shareholder agreements
- Establishing family trusts and trading trusts
- Professional trustee services
- Drafting wills, powers of attorney and enduring powers of attorney
- Estate planning
- Retirement village licences
- Relationship property
- Private client work
- Notary Public services (notarising of documents)
The team at Foley Hughes has a combined total of over 85 years’ experience in these fields. Our small, tightly-knit team provides our clients with personal service of the highest quality. Because our lawyers are all extremely experienced in their niche, we understand our clients’ issues and can deal with them quickly and efficiently.
Our pricing is competitive and we can provide estimates before commencing work, which allows Foley Hughes’ clients to be confident that they are getting genuine value from our services without compromising on quality.
The experts at Foley Hughes are available to talk to our clients at any time, to discuss any aspect of a residential or commercial property portfolio.