Dougall Kraayvanger completed his legal training at Canterbury University and was admitted to the Bar in 1980.
His formative years as a lawyer were spent at Chapman Tripp in Auckland and, after a period of travel, completed several temporary assignments in London as a conveyancing locum.
From 1989 to 2007 Dougall developed his practice back in New Zealand in property,trust and company law specialising in institutional lending securities as solicitor for a national Building Society.
Since 2007 Dougall has refocused on private client work and is engaged predominantly in all legal aspects relating to commercial and private property, including:
- Commercial property transactions
- Residential property transactions
- Property funding and securities
- Mortgagee sale transactions
- Subdivisions (boundary adjustments, freehold, leasehold and unit title)
- Commercial leasing (for landlords and tenants)
- Company formations and structuring
- Sales and purchases of businesses
- Business law
- Joint Ventures for property transactions
- Family Trust formation and transfer of assets
- Estate administration
- Powers of Attorney (including Enduring Powers of Attorney)
Phone: 09 379 9182
Mobile: 027 426 1727